Sunday 31 March 2013

Conductor


This poem was born when I looked out of my "office" window late in the evening and noticed that the sky was turning purple and that it was a particularly windy evening.  Everything just fell into place and so, I present the conductor of today's piece ...





Conductor  -  31 Mar 13


Stage is set
Purple backdrop lowered
Orchestra plays the overture
The sequin stars shine
Upon the chorus
As the dancers take their places

For a moment
The conductor stands
Arms upraised ~ motionless
Then a flurry of wind
Shakes the branches
And the dancers take flight





I Love it when Muse suggests that I look in a certain direction and offers a word of inspiration.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning imagery! really love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comment.

      Delete