Friday 22 March 2013

Haikū 82


Haikū hand-written archives selection.





Apprentice I  -  04 Aug 10

The Sorcerer needs
a new apprentice because
I graduated


Apprentice II  -  04 Aug 10

I needed to learn
all about Love's mysteries
I'm your apprentice


Tent  -  04 Aug 10

We did travel far
Caravan stopped ~ oasis ~
tent pitched in the sun


"Taking You"  -  04 Aug 10

Taking you with me
into all the realms of sleep
~ guard me as I rest


"Ebon Dark"  -  05 Aug 10

A Loving embrace
in the ebon dark of night
Secrets from the world





More soon and other things too...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! really, really love "Taking You" and "Ebon Dark" ~ stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do enjoy my Love poetry dani ♥ thank you for your Lovely comments

      Delete