Thursday 21 March 2013

Haikū 81


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Weak I  -  02 Aug 10

Just a weak response
I said "I Love you" and you
just smiled back at me


Weak II  -  02 Aug 10

When you smiled at me
my knees felt weak ... my Heart raced
Lost in the moment


Willow + Soar + Resistant  -  03 Aug 10

Above the willow
Wings ~ resistant to rain ~ lift
The eagle shall soar


Rash  -  03 Aud 10

Saying "No" to you
A truely rash decision
one I will regret


Out  -  03 Aug 10

In the wilderness
Out of the known world I go ...
Your tracks lead me on





The two "Weak" offerings show what could be opposite sides of the same story ~ one, in which Love is rebuffed and the other shows acceptance.

There will be more poems to come soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. of course, "Weak II" is the happier of the two. i love every single one of this group! especially love the line ~

    "The eagle shall soar"

    fabulous haikū!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ~ soaring with the eagle ♥

      Delete