Sunday 24 March 2013

Haikū 83


More offerings from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Stubborn  -  05 Aug 10

Have been told "No Way ... "
Stubborn when I want something
I will find a way


Spectacle  -  05 Aug 10

A display of Love
Joyful spectacle ~ glowing
I offer you ... me


Lily + Strapping + Hidden  -  05 Aug 10

In a hidden corner
a piece of strapping, holding
a wilting lily


Race  -  05 Aug 10

Race?  No thank you ... but
I will walk beside you please
hold you by your hand


Heart  -  05 Aug 10

Holding my Heart close ...
your tender touch, protecting,
nurturing ... Loving





All these Haikū were written on the same day and three of them show a Love theme ~ I like that.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Stubborn" seems rather apropos {giggle} and, of course, "Heart" being the most romantic is my favorite. ALL are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheeky ☺ Me? Stubborn? Never [well ~ not much ☺ ]
      Thank you for all your comments dani ♥ I like Heart too ♥

      Delete