Tuesday 5 March 2013

Broken Love Letter


In that space between wake and dream words surround me, Muse suggests an idea and lets me write.





Broken Love Letter  -  05 Mar 13


Past tense
Future uncertain
Now?
All I know is I miss you
Missing your touch
Missing your kisses

Awaiting your return …
Smiles I show to others
Just a pale reflection
Of the smiles I give to you
… Calling you back
To me

Torn paper
Empty pen
Words lost in tears
I kissed your memory
Wrote your name in tears
Called you back





Thoughts and memories, sketched on virtual paper on a computer screen.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. romantic, beautiful, heartbreaking, exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say to your really Lovely four-word comment is ...

      Thank you dani ♥

      Delete