Sunday 10 March 2013

Gogyohka 4


A little selection from the hand-written Gogyohka archives.





Unity [Acrostic]  -  24 Jul 10

Undemanding wishes drift in the
Night whispering to each other
In our dreams
Together now
Yesterday is forgotten


Fish I  -  27 Jul 10

Someone
as lovely as you
has no need
to fish
for compliments


Fish II  -  28 Jul 10

Showing my age
I remember
card games of my youth
Failed request ...
Go Fish


Cloud  -  28 Jul 10

Low-flying cloud
hides the hills
paints the sky grey
and paints the grass wet
leaves trails on my cheeks


Redundant Memories  -  31 Jul 10

Redundant memories
now only fit
for recycling
so much space
cleared





There will be more Gogyohka soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! "Unity" is divine! especially love:

    "Undemanding wishes drift in the
    Night whispering to each other"

    Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I Love your comments and the way you often pick out the lines or phrases I like.

      Delete