Thursday 28 March 2013

Enchant


An interesting little piece that grew in the very early hours of the day ~ nothing new here ~ under a cold frosty full moon.





Enchant  -  28 Mar 13


Fingertip dipped in ink
Red
Blood pretence
Write the Runes
On Heart manuscript
Love
Forever enchanted
Words of light open
Into the day
Sing the words
Songs take me
Take me back to you

In moments
Diamond sky star encrusted
Mythic songs
Soothe the Heart
Lift the legends to new heights
Take the dreams of Love
To cradle us

Love gathers
Around the Rune embroidered
Hearts
Draws in new dreams and …
Calls





Under frosted moon ~ have I already written that or is Muse showing me a new line of exploration?


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i don't remember you writing "Under frosted moon" before {though my memory is bad} but it certainly is an exquisite phrase. so is "Diamond sky star encrusted" and the entire poem is divine! i love the magical, mystical, mythical feel to it. i hope it IS the beginning of a new series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feed-back and for your Lovely comments dani ♥
      It wasn't my intention to create a series but anything can happen ... and probably will.
      I shall not fight it ♥

      Delete