Tuesday 12 March 2013

Haikū 76


Yet another small selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Moon  -  25 Jul 10

Moon ... three hours from full
a smudge behind cloud ~ hiding ~
dark instead of light


Crush  -  26 Jul 10

Like delicate blooms ...
with just a few careless words
you could crush my Heart


Pine  -  26 Jul 10

In my room I pine ...
your voice haunts me day and night
why did you leave me?


Transient + Wash + Liberating  -  27 Jul 10

Transient raindrops
wash ancient memories out
liberating Soul


Brandish  -  27 Jul 10

I brandish my Heart
like a sword of Love ... PLEASE do
NOT put up your shield





Somewhen soon there shall be more ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is an AMAZING group of haikū! i LOVE them all! that was a great few days of writing for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that my writing seems to move in cycles and is also very dependent on how I get prompted.
      Thank you for your wonderful comments dani ♥

      Delete