Saturday 16 March 2013

Dawn Thoughts


This poem grew a few seconds before I got into bed ~ Muse picks some strange times to offer inspiration but if it works and something good comes of it ... I don't mind.





Dawn Thoughts  -  16 Mar 13


Watch the sky
East
Painted clouds
Foretell
The arrival
Of the
Sun

Words shared
In secret
Intimate contact
Only we know
Only we share

Muse tells no one
She knows
The secrets
Of the night
Whispered
Words of Love





Thank you Muse for all your hints and whispers.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. you know i love your romantic poetry! i also love the idea of Muse knowing the secret of your whispers.

    this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muse knows everything that I do or say ... or think ~ so she knows all there is about me.
      Thank you dani ♥ for your appreciation of my romantic poems ♥

      Delete