Friday 15 March 2013

Haikū 78


Another little selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Waters  -  29 Jul 10

The waters in which
dreams float ~ surround us always
pop in and take one ...


Vow  -  30 Jul 10

Silence calls, the vow
made so many years ago
I still cannot speak


Tantrum  -  30 Jul 10

Your disguise has failed
people can see what you are
Throw not a tantrum


"Mysterious Land"  -  30 Jul 10

Low-flying cloud back ~
filling valleys, hiding hills ...
Mysterious Land


Promiscuous  -  31 Jul 10

Not promiscuous ...
but I enjoy sharing me
whenever I can





More to come somewhen soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. oh, my! that last verse took me by surprise!

    "Mysterious Land" is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It pleases me that I am able to surprise ☺
      Hope you managed to get your breath back dani ♥

      Delete