Monday 25 March 2013

Haikū 84


Another little selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Defend  -  06 Aug 10

I cannot defend
myself against your Love ... and ...
I do not wish to


Clock  -  07 Aug 10

The clock ~ silent now
never showed the passing time
on its handless face


Remember  -  07 Aug 10

Whatever happens
in life ~ remember my words
I am here for you


Talent  -  07 Aug 10

Unexplored region
Your hidden talent creates
smiles out of dark times


Boiling  -  07 Aug 10

Boiling inferno
Emotion out of control ...
what you do to me





There will be more to come soon ...

2 comments:

  1. "Clock" feels quite haunting to me... a very strong poem.

    "Defend" "Remember" and "Talent" are all wonderful!

    and "Boiling" is just plain hawt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your comments ~ I Love that you Love my hawt poems ♥

      Delete