Thursday 7 March 2013

Haikū 73


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Dreaming  -  19 Jul 10

Fantastic dreaming
Reality lies outside
It's raining again


Plumb  -  20 Jul 10

Feel the energy
passing through me ... touching me
plumb my hidden depths


Kitty + Evil  -  20 Jul 10

Evil kitty thought ~
then purred sweetly ~ lulling you ~
false security


Lace + Glacial + Abomination  -  21 Jul 10

Wrapped  in crimson lace
blood-stained abomination
glacial smile kills


Copy  -  21 Jul 10

You, unique, special ~
You are irreplaceable
not a pale copy





As always ~ more to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i do so enjoy your haikū, Ainsley!

    "Copy" and "Dreaming" are wonderful; "Lace + Glacial + Abomination" gave me creepy shivers; "Kitty + Evil" can be so true!

    "Plumb" is my favorite and a take on the prompt i never would have thought of ~ LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy seeing things differently and trying to show the alternative view.
      Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete