Saturday 30 March 2013

Haikū 86


Another small selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Butterfly + Debate -- 09 Aug 10

Butterfly debate
which flower tastes the nicest
Dance in sunlight


Grey  -  09 Aug 10

Briefly ... saw the world
sun and sky ~ then cloud returned
now nothing but grey


Touching  -  09 Aug 10

Tenderly touching
Your hands hold my Heart ~ kiss me
I'm tasting your Love


Call  -  10 Aug 10

Hearing the wild call
in the wind I hear my name
inviting me on


"Under the Bridge"  -  10 Aug 10

I waited for you
We agreed ... under the bridge
was our special place





More poems of various flavours to come soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed ALL of these flavors, Ainsley! but you know me, the more romantic, the better ~

    "I'm tasting your Love"

    divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that you are a Lover of Romance dani ♥
      I Love you comments ♥

      Delete