Tuesday 26 March 2013

Haikū 85


Another little selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Butterfly  -  08 Aud 10

Pirouette above,
around, transformation in
Butterfly dancing


Dance + Beauty + Majestic  -  08 Aug 10

Majestic ... Playful
Supreme Beauty ... you take me
Dance within your Soul


Blissful  08 Aug 10

Blissful afternoon
Holding you now in my arms
Will never let go


"One Soul"  -  08 Aug 10

When we met, I knew
there was no one else for me
our Souls are as one


Souls Dancing  -  08 Aug 10

Souls dancing ~ dreaming ~
holding on tight to our Love
but letting it grow





More offerings soon, of all flavours...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. you know i love this collection of haikū, Ainsley ~ your romantic poetry always makes me sigh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ~ thank you dani ♥ What a Lovely comment ♥

      Delete