Sunday 14 April 2013

Night Song


I was preparing for bed when Muse offered the first two words, I got into bed and wrote the first stanza on my phone.  I had finished and turned over to sleep when Muse showed me the first words of the second stanza ... here then is the completed work.





Night Song  -  14 Apr 13


Night song
Her words came sweetly
To me
Carried on a breath
Of wind
Her smile
Whispered
In her gentle sigh
Her eyes
Told me
Showed me
Her Love
For me

Dream dancing
She swept me
In sacred paths
To places that were old
Ancient yet new
Where she could show me
Her Love





After I had written the poem I slept and totally forgot what I had written ~ reading it when I woke I felt that it had been a good suggestion from Muse [nothing new here] and I am always listening for her whispers.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. stunning! what more can i say? i love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ another Lovely comment from you ♥

      Delete