Sunday 21 April 2013

Light Map


The third in the "Map" sequence is now here and ready for viewing.





Light Map  -  20 Apr 13


Sun through leaves
Filigree
Picks out your lips
Inviting me
To explore you

The map spread
Before me
Made with light
Shines your Love
Onto me

Dreams and sighs
Intermingle
Our thoughts share
A common space
In times of us

Hand-in-hand
We walk on
Into our world
We draw our own map
As we go





I get the feeling that another "Map" poem is cooking ...


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. oh! this is my favorite so far! but you do know how much i love your romantic poems! i love the word "Filigree" ~ is it French?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Filigree" probably has French roots.
      Will check it out somewhen ☺

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.

      Delete