Friday 5 April 2013

Haikū 87


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Mantra + Red + Appetite  -  10 Aug 10

My hand holds red blooms
always whet my appetite
My mantra of Love


Rib  -  10 Aug 10

I feel your breath now ...
on my chest, against my rib,
the sweet warmth of you


"Lost ... "  -  10 Aug 10

She smiled ~ touched my Heart
She asked "Will you come with me?"
Lost ... in that moment


Whispered  -  10 Aug 10

You whispered my name
where I least expected it ...
deep within my Soul


Shun  -  11 Aug 10

Darkness welcomes me ...
in my life as a vampire
I shun the sunlight




Another variant on shun ~ I think this is the third version.
Move Haikū to come and other things too ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. {{shivers}} from "Rib" and you KNOW i LOVE "Lost..." "Whispered" and "Mantra + Red + Appetite" {excellent use of the three prompts} ~ nothing wrong with "Shun" i just have a soft spot for your romantic haikū. {smile}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some versions of "Shun" are requesting a continuation of contact ~ I like them.
      Thank you for liking my romantic poems and for commenting on them dani ♥
      There will be more to come fairly soon ♥

      Delete