Wednesday 17 April 2013

Haikū 92


Another little selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Admire + Mist + Melancholy  -  19 Aug 10

Castle ... mist enshrouds
Melancholy air prevails
Admire the beauty


Somehow + Calling + Remembering  -  19 Aug 10

You're calling to me
now ... across the years somehow
I'm remembering


Rare  -  19 Aug 10

Flavoured with rare spice
our Love ~ new intensity
desire burning


Illusion  -  20 Aug 10

Illusion ~ dancing
Fantasy ~ whirling around
Enjoy while you can


Tell  -  20 Aug 10

I know your secret
I promise I will not tell
I Love you too much





There will be more to come somewhen soon ...

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL group of haikū! "Somehow + Calling + Remembering" is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I really appreciate your Lovely comments

      Delete