Thursday 11 April 2013

Haikū 89


Another selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





" ... and " I  -  12 Aug 10

... and then she said, "Look"
Her gaze drew me on, beyond
and, into her Soul


Cloud  -  12 Aug 10

Heavy cloud hunting
the sunset ~ chasing the light
from afternoon sky


"End" in the final line  -  13 Aug 10

I watched you leaving
No goodbye or backward glance
The end of my smiles


"... and" II  - 13 Aug 10

... and when you returned
your smile again lit my life
Beauty filled my world


Superstition  -  13 Aug 10

Ladders ... black cats ... salt
I laugh at superstition
keeping my fingers crossed

 



The Haikū "End" and "... and" II are a Lovely pair ~ if they hadn't fallen on the same group of archive offerings here I would have added an extra one to keep them together.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Cloud" is breathtaking!
    "Superstition" made me giggle.
    yes, so glad "End" and "...and" II are in the grouping together.

    wonderful haikū, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you agree with me dani ♥
      Thank you for your comments dani ♥

      Delete