Saturday 13 April 2013

Haikū 91


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Use [colour + sound + emotion]  -  16 Aug 10

Under pale blue sky
Tregeseal River splashing
Happy ... over rocks


Energy  -  17 Aug 10

I feel you round me
... touching me ... caressing me ...
Your energy ~ Bliss


Remember  -  17 Aug 10

I will remember
those days ... and nights ... shared with you
Treasured forever


Butterfly  -  17 Aug 10

Three dimensional
pirouettes ... twisting around
Butterfly dancing


Mysteries  -  18 Aug 10

I reach for your hand
Let me take you back into
all our mysteries





The mysteries of Love and life ~ magical and wonderful.
More soon ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. these ARE a magical and wonderful assortment of haikū! "Butterfly" is exquisite! "Use [colour + sound + emotion]" is so joyful! really love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Wonderful comments.
      So very pleased that you are enjoying and Loving my offerings ♥

      Delete