Monday 15 April 2013

Gogyohka 7


Another little selection from the hand-written Gogyohka archives.





Waiting  -  14 Aug 10

Daylight
long since gone
faded into night
Sitting ... watching ... waiting
for the sun to return


Energy I  -  17 Aug 10

I feel you round me
touching me
caressing me
your energy of Love
Blissful


Energy II  -  17 Aug 10

Watched the sky
Tasted the wind
Felt the sea
The energy
fills me


Energy III  -  17 Aug 10

Touching you
in the night
when nobody else can see
our beautiful energy
intermingling


Dawn  -  18 Aug 10

Dawn implies dusk
inevitable ...
but carry a candle
and you
will never have darkness





"Energy I" was also posted as an Haikū under a similar name [without the "I" definer] in the Haikū 91 post here on Muse ~ I felt that both versions should be here because they were both originally posted on Twitter or elsewhere.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i love the "Energy" series ~ "Waiting" and "Dawn" are also complementary. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your wonderful comments ~ so pleased you like these poems ♥

      Delete