Monday 22 April 2013

Earth Map


This sequence is progressing further than I first thought it would ~ I am intrigued as to how far Muse will lead me.





Earth Map  -  21 Apr 13

Short night
Day has no time to rest
Before it is reborn

Route is planned
Between sunrise and sunset
Earth awaits our feet

Long day
Night slumbers holding our dream
Day unrolls the map

Journey calls
The distant hills beckon
And so …





Muse obviously wants me to take this even further.  There are some thoughts and ideas forming and I will have to see what comes of it and them.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this definitely ends on a note that there's more to come. i especially love the first stanza and

    "Night slumbers holding our dream"

    quite intriguing! i'm enjoying the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is indeed more to come, a new poem will be posted after the one which appears on the morrow.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your wonderful comments ~ I am rather pleased with the way this series of "Map" poems is progressing.

      Delete