Thursday 4 April 2013

Gogyohka 6


A few more offerings from the hand-written Gogyohka archives.





Desire  -  04 Aug 10

Desire
expressed in poem
dancing with my thoughts
Suddenly ...
Laid open to you


Nothingness  -  06 Aug 10

Fragmented image
words torn from the page
cascade into nothingness
Unexpected outcome
of a random event


"What Big Teeth You Have"  -  08 Aug 10

My thoughts, WHAT drives them?
BIG ideas held
in the TEETH of a gale
as YOU watch
I HAVE dreams


Listen  -  10 Aug 10

In the far distance
I hear the voice whisper
"Listen to your Heart
... be guided."
Love has a way


Shun  -  11 Aug 10

I offered you affection
Please do not
turn away
Please do not
shun me





Comments ...
I took liberties with "What Big Teeth You Have" ~ I think the prompt really wanted to see the phrase kept intact.
"Shun" has  never been published before and it has a similar feel to an Haikū which appeared in the archive sequence a little while ago.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Nothingness" and "Listen" are exquisite!

    a gorgeous selection of gogyohka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ♥

      Delete