Tuesday 9 April 2013

Haikū 88


Yet more from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Sensitive  -  11 Aug 10

Hands ... holding your Soul
Sensitive to the feeling
I'm touching your Love


Origin  -  11 Aug 10

Self Love ~ origin
of all Love ~ show Love to you ...
show Love to the world


Broken Hearted  -  11 Aug 10

I'm broken hearted ...
If I cannot have your Love,
don't know what to do


Filter  -  12 Aug 10

Seeing the world through
Rose-tinted EYES ... better than
a filter or specs


Pointing  -  12 Aug 10

Light behind me now
Loaded brush touches canvas
pointing out the way





There will be more to come somewhen soon...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. ALL of these haikū are amazing, Ainsley! really beautiful grouping! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comment.
      This was an almost accidental Love theme and I am rather pleased with how it worked out.

      Delete