Thursday 23 May 2013

Water Moon


The title line, which was the first thing that Muse suggested, sounds like something from the "I Ching" but Moon doesn't appear in the divination book so I had to improvise.  An accidental Haikū set the theme for the poem, so I followed on and added more Haikū till it seemed complete.




Water Moon  -  22 May 13

Moon over water
Dawn dance to welcome my Sun
We danced together

Smiled invitation
Calling me into her arms
To dance beside her

Loving energies
Warming ~ glowing and growing
Flowing through us both

Her touch enflamed me
Fired the passion within
Shared her Love with me

We shared the moment
Drawn together in our dawn
Passion eternal





I always find the suggestions which Muse provides fascinating.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. {{fanning myself}} romantic, yes! but also a bit beyond... or at least the way i read it. {smile}

    " Moon over water
    Dawn dance to welcome my Sun"

    stunning! exquisite! sublime! what can i say?

    i LOVE this entire series. i think you should do a book of all of your series poems, one chapter per series. i know a good editor if you need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Muse is requesting a "warming up" in the tone and content of these Moon poems.

      Your suggestion of a book of series poems is certainly worth considering, who would you suggest as editor? ☺

      Thank you for your Lovely comments on my poems dani ♥ I really do appreciate them.

      Delete