Sunday 12 May 2013

See Touch You [Acrostic]


This was intended to be a simple acrostic poem but when I looked at it as it was nearly finished I realised that it had a structure beyond what I had intended.  It was, in fact, composed of two Hakiū sandwiched around a Tanka and it only needed a few more syllables to make it complete.





See Touch You  -  12 May 13


Sweet pleasure ~ Loving
Emerging from all our thoughts
Electrify me

Teasing the pleasure
Out from within ~ sharing it ~
Unreservedly
Caring through all our movements
Hours together ~ ours

Your Love always is
Ours for sharing ~ infinite
Unlimited ~ Love





This was unplanned ~ apart from the acrostic part ~ but I feel that it works rather well.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is too exquisite to even try to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I have to admit that I was quite surprised by the way this poem worked out.

      Delete