Monday 20 May 2013

One Moon


This poem grew suddenly and swiftly from a simple sighting of a quote of a Zen saying.
"One moon shows in every pool ~ in every pool one moon"





One Moon  -  19 May 13


She played
Stirred the waters
Into a gentle whirlpool

One Moon showed
A secret face
Never seen
Except by her Lover

One Moon kissed
My reflection as I spun
In her dance
One Moon caressed
My shadow as I rested
One Moon held
My Heart as I gave myself
To her

One Moon ~ the only Moon
Promised me
The Universe
As she gave herself to me





Another of the suggestions to look at something from Muse.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is exquisite... breathtaking... one of my favorites of all time.... "One Moon" would be a lovely name for a book, don't you think?

    i cannot put into words how much i love this poem, Ainsley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I really Love your comments and really appreciate them.
      Thank you again.

      Delete