Saturday 25 May 2013

Fog Moon


Another addition to the Moon" sequence, still getting warmer.





Fog Moon  -  23 May 13


Wrapped in our private world
We lay
Moon kissed my thoughts
Gently laughed
As our thoughts
Grew stronger
In our minds

The fog made secret places
For us to play
Moon teased my lips
With brief touches from her lips ~
From her ~
And longing looks
Of burning desire

Our Love took the fog
Wove it into soft fabric
For Moon to wear
And wrap us both in joy
Made a soft bed
Where we could
Blend our joy





I don't know if there are more to come but I hope so.  I think that Muse has promised at least one more poem.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. wow! hot! i didn't know Moon could heat it up like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fires of Moon's passion are really powerful ~ should be respected if you are not prepared for them.

      Thank you for your "wow" dani ♥

      Delete