Sunday 26 May 2013

Spirit Of The Moon


I really do not know how much further this series is going to progress but here is another episode.





Spirit Of The Moon  -  25 May 13


She touched me
In places never felt
In an age
I touched her
In ways that brought
Love’s power to us both

The Spirit of the Moon
Whispered a Love song
To me in the night
Listened as I told her
Of my Love for her
Through Eternity

Moon’s night songs
Spilled into day
Wrapped us both
In sweet fire
Flames of Love burned bright
In us and through us

Fire of passion burned slow
Consumed us in ways
Never imagined
Touching deep within
We fed our fires
Fed them ~ us





I wonder if Muse will offer even more Moon poems.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. {{ ahem! }} is it hot in here?

    LOVE this and the ending is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ~ it is quite cool in here ☺

      In the last stanza, I feel that Muse had taken control ~ I am really pleased with how it formed.

      Thank you for your {{ ahem }} dani ♥ ~ another word which speaks volumes. Thank you also, for your Lovely comments.

      Delete