Friday 24 May 2013

Crystal Moon


Another of the "Moon" series of poems, my Muse is insisting on more here and she seems to be finding various ways to enter this realm.





Crystal Moon  -  22 May 13


And through the crystal mirror
The Moon gazed
Contemplating the dream
She shared

The dreamer dreamed
And was dreamed
Moon went deep within
And dreamed along

She reached in and took my Heart
Cradled it ~ caressed it
Made my Love her own
Gave her Love to me in return

Lifted me out of the dream
Into her reality
Showed me what she saw
In her Crystal Moon Mirror





By a surprising synchronicity, just as I was completing this poem a tweet floated past on Twitter ...

“As you live deeper in the Heart, the mirror gets clearer and cleaner.” Rumi

...
I never ignore these little messages from Muse or whomever.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is just magical... breathtaking... beautiful! i am LOVING this entire series! love the Rumi quote as well.

    a stunning poem, Ainsley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comment and your encouragement.

      Delete