Friday 10 May 2013

Spirit Leading


The first lines of the first two stanzas came into my mind together and I was certain that they were to be offered as the first two lines of a new poem.  I was surprised when Muse suggested that they were to be separated.  I took her suggestion and this is the result.





Spirit Leading  -  08 Mar 13


I walked the paths of night
Through shades of darkness
Along the ancient ways
Between the worlds

Sightless windows
Watch as doors close
On the seamless night
And darkness becomes complete

Spirit needs no eyes
Takes me by the hand
And leads me on toward day
Another light

The veils between the worlds
Now torn allow a glimpse
Of where I am
And where I go





I tend to accept suggestions from Muse ~ she is so often correct


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i think you have a VERY creative (and correct) muse! LOVE it written this way! i adore your "mystical" poems ~ is that the right word? spiritual?

    thank you for taking us along the walk with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either - or both perhaps.
      Thank you dani ♥ for sharing the walk with me.

      Delete