Tuesday 21 May 2013

Moon Fyre


Only the title appeared in my thoughts ~ Muse was playing her usual games ~ but this gave rise to this poem.  Which does, indeed, seem like the second poem in a series.





Moon Fyre  -  21 May 13


Eclipse
Energy of the sun
Courses through
The lantern night
Of a distant dream

Watching
She smiles
And gently touches
My lips
Raising the powers

Light
In dark in light
The Fyre of the Moon
Burns the phantoms
Of a sad day

Moon keeps watch
Over me
Gives silver kisses
Cherishing
Warm silver





My thanks go to my Lovely friend dani who did me the very great honour of reblogging my last Moon poem at ~
 http://myheartslovesongs.com/2013/05/20/one-moon-via-ainsley-allmark-dolphindancer/
~ in which she hoped that "One Moon" would be the first of a series.
Her own poems and other writings can be seen at ~
 http://myheartslovesongs.com/ 


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. you didn't have to put in the link to my blog, Ainsley! it was my honor to be allowed to re-blog "One Moon" ~ one of my favorite of all your poems.

    "Moon Fyre" is fitting to follow ~ too many great lines for me to quote so i shall just say that i LOVE the poem and the title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I had to link to your blog since you did me the honour of reposting my poem.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your comments on "Moon Fyre" ~ so happy that you like it.

      Delete