Friday 3 May 2013

Map Of The Amethyst World


I had intended to post this yesterday but felt that the poem I did post was, in a lot of ways and for some good reasons, more important.  So I now present the Amethyst Map,





Map Of The Amethyst World  -  01 May 13


Footprints on the waters
Cleaving the waves
Diving
Spiral dance
Water born
Carried to the depths

On crystal paths
We walked
Invited on
By a Dolphin’s song
Across the map

Crystal halls
Surround and shine
Through our dreams
Where mysteries are told

Records in the Amethyst
Inscribed ~ shown
As we read

Dolphins give us Amethysts
Then request that we

Move on





I can feel that there are more Maps to come.  I know that Muse would like me to add more.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i love the ending of this! rather mysterious!

    i just looked up Amethyst on wiki and discovered it is mined in the county where i live. i never knew that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dolphin, after having taken me to the Amethyst Temple for information, guided me back to the surface and the meditation closed.

      I didn't know that your county is one of the sources of Amethysts - thank you dani ♥ for that bit of information.

      Thank you also for your Lovely comments ♥

      Delete