Monday 27 May 2013

Enchanted Moon


Another surprise offering in the "Moon" series ~ I wasn't expecting anything but Muse suggested the thunder theme and the rest followed.





Enchanted  Moon  -  26 May 13

A roll of thunder
From a cloudless sky
My Lady Moon
Casts another spell
Sweet enchantment
Holds me to her
Forever

Thrice times bound
And thrice again
Then three times more
To wrap the magic of the Moon
Around my Heart
To give it to her
Joyfully

Touch the Moon
Happy I sighed ~ already touching
Touch the Sun
She smiled and reached for me
Permanently bound
In Love and Lust
Eternally





It isn't considered plagiarism if you take a little piece of one of your own poems, written many years ago and use it in another work ~ is it?  Just wondering ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i hope it isn't! i've taken a line or added to old poems a few times.

    this is beautiful and the second stanza just sings! the entire moon series is stunning, Ainsley! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ it was that second stanza I was thinking about when I asked.

      Thank you for your really Lovely comments dani ♥ I really appreciate them.

      Delete