Thursday 9 May 2013

Random Wishes


This poem was birthed in the afternoon and I found that the images, both visual and in other sensual forms, started to grow in my mind and I felt that I just had to write it out.





Random Wishes  -  08 May 13


Taste the colours
And ask for a song
To be played
Something soft
In a magenta minor key
To clothe the dreams
I have of you

Smell the words
Roses and honeysuckle
Sketch an image in my mind
Where your song
Plays … gently
And the images of you
Shine brightly

Touch the memories
Held close
And intimate in me
Shared by you forever
Forever ours
To live whenever
We choose





I find that the methods Muse uses to attract my attention are totally fascinating.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. fascinating would be one word for it... {smile}

    "Taste the colours
    And ask for a song
    To be played
    Something soft
    In a magenta minor key"

    stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magenta thoughts are always fascinating dani ♥
      Thank you ♥

      Delete