Wednesday 22 May 2013

Ice Moon


This poem grew in the late hours of 21 May ~ so no frost, ice or anything ~ beautiful games being played in my mind.





Ice Moon  -  21 May 13


Frosted fields
Tendrils of mist veils
Wrap around the trees
Chills the air
Where the Moon walks

Hot brow
Cool hand touches
The fires rage again
Her eyes pierce me
Impale my Heart
Claims me for herself

Empress of Ice
Moon still holds me
Her fire burns
Through all the ages
Passion





Muse plays the Loveliest games ~ thank you Muse.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i love the mixture of cold and hot in this!

    "Tendrils of mist veils
    Wrap around the trees"

    gorgeous imagery! LOVE this poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have often watched the way that mist forms tendrils in the trees and pools in fields ~ images that stay with me.

      Thank you for your comments dani ♥ I really appreciate your support.

      Delete