Wednesday 27 February 2013

What Is The Colour...


This poem grew from the title line, I suspect that Muse was playing with my thoughts ~ nothing new here.





What Is The Colour...   -  27 Feb 13


Questions asked in the dark
While attention divided
Washed by cascading thoughts
Mind pretending
To be aware
Hoping to fool

Asking again
Questions
Bath of thoughts
Drowning in reverberating sound
What is the colour of
A summer storm?





A slightly surreal image ~ wondering how far Muse will take me with her prompts.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. definitely leaning toward the surreal ~ i especially love

    "washed by cascading thoughts"

    really lovely phrase and the ending lines are stunning!

    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say but ~ thank you dani ♥ I'm hoping that I can go further into the surreal frame soon ♥

      Delete