Saturday 2 February 2013

Haikū 60


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Summertime  -  15 Jun 10

Smell the soft Moon-wind
become the floral perfume
Summertime essence


Barrier  -  15 Jun 10

My Heart's barrier
I was afraid to show Love
till you told me how


Crushed  -  16 Jun 10

She crushed his flowers
to her breast ~ sadness filled her
when her Lover left


Tart  -  16 Jun 10

Flavour rather tart
but oddly refreshing though
I really like it


Collect  -  16 Jun 10

Pause for a moment ...
Collect your thoughts ... reflect on
how Lovely you are





More to come soon...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Summertime" is one of my all-time favorites!

    "Smell the soft Moon-wind"

    breathtaking!

    "Barrier" and "Crushed" so romantic, though "Crushed" is also so sad.

    another amazing assortment of haikū!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten that I had written the Moon-wind line till I was compiling this post ~ I rather like it myself.
      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ~ they are always welcome.

      Delete