Monday 18 February 2013

Come Back To Me


The result of listening to a song accidentally ~ another track was the one to which I should have been paying attention, that one was good but another track appeared on YouTube and I was taken with that.  Words formed which had nothing to do with the song and they formed their own story...





Come Back To Me  -  18 Feb 13


Go
Return to the City of the Past
I can hear it
Calling you

Remember
I will be here waiting hopefully
For you to return
To me

You
Will always be here in my Heart
I will wait as long as
I must

Remember
My Love will call you to me
Just listen for me …
Come home





I find poem building quite fascinating when Muse has a hand in the mix.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. oh! i LOVE this, Ainsley! one of my favorites!
    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the arrivals surprise me.
      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comment

      Delete