Wednesday 20 February 2013

Spell Binding


This poem grew without any perceived input from any source, like heard music or seeing a word somewhere.





Spell Binding  -  20 Feb 13


Spellbound
You wrapped your words
Round my Soul
Sealed in verse
To take me into your world

Threads loosely woven
Binding the ancient spells
To me
Whispered ~ whispering
Incantations

My songs sung sweetly
Entered into the chorus
Bound your words
To mine
Changing the melody

Released your cords
Freeing me
But
I remain ~ by choice
Bound by our spells





Muse smiled.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! i LOVE this, Ainsley! magical, mystical, mysterious! i know i overuse the word with your poetry, but it IS stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I think this is one of my most interesting poems for the imagery.

      I Love your comments ♥

      Delete