Sunday 3 February 2013

Haikū 61


Another little selection from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Exhausted  -  16 Jun 10

Exhausted he lay
accepting the tending care
of the Loving hands


Silence  -  17 Jun 10

In the space between
Dusk and the Night ~ silence reigns
in which Stars play


Lingers  -  17 Jun 10

Her perfume lingers
in the air all around me
~ I will remember ...


Thoughts  -  17 Jun 10

Thoughts ~ so beautiful
Meandering through my mind
Bringing peace to me


Sweet  -  17 Jun 10

Smile of an Angel
So sweet ~ so soothing ~ Loving
I could dream in them





More to come soon...

3 comments:

  1. a group of very tender, lovely haikū! you must have been in a serene state of mind those two days as there is a feeling of peace and contentment running throughout. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot remember that far back to know for certain how I was feeling but I think you might be correct in your assessment dani ♥

      Thank you dani ♥ for your comments ~ I particularly like "Silence".

      Delete