Sunday 17 February 2013

Cerulean


Another poem triggered by a single word from Muse.  The word this time was the title "Cerulean" and it is probably my absolute favourite hue of blue.





Cerulean  -  17 Feb 13


Wind
Tossing clouds around
Revealing
Remembered hues
Scattered
Across sky ~ through memories
Dust
Blown away ~ hooded eyes
Protect
Isolate images ~ shapes
Cerulean
Robes echo visions of sky
She
Showed me who she was
Here
Daylight dreaming of her
Love





It was good to be reminded of that particular hue.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. blues are my favorite colors and cerulean one of my most favorite!

    the poem is stunning! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your beautiful comment ~ cerulean attracted me ever since I first noticed it shining between clouds.

      Delete