Sunday 24 February 2013

Gogyohka 2


Another selection from the hand-written Gogyohka archives.





Nowhere  -  30 May 10

I was nowhere
but lost in the world
bound by my own thoughts
You shone a light
and broke the bonds


Endless Summer  -  01 Jun 10

Wrapped in Love
all through the
endless summer ...
We shared our lives
Together


Artificially Sweetened  -  03 Jun 10

I'm already wonderful
as I am
and so beautifully sweet
I don't need to be
Artificially sweetened


Prey + Pray  -  06 Jun 10

Worried
that I might be the prey
I pray for your assistance
let me be protected
by you


Prey + Pray [2]  -  06 Jun 10

Avid readers
prey upon the words
then ask
Pray ... tell me
MORE





There will be more of these and other things to come ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i love your gogyohka! "Nowhere" and "Endless Summer" are my favorites of these ~ of course, i love the romantic poems most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romantic Gogyohka are my favourite too dani ♥

      Delete