Friday 8 February 2013

Haikū 63


A few more Haikū from the hand-written archives.





Sound  -  18 Jun 10

Blackbird's dancing song
Joyous sound with harmony
Angelic duet


Devil's Haikū 2  -  18 Jun 10

From the walls, oozing blood
Talon scratches on stone
They're coming to get me


Naughty  -  19 Jun 10

Naughty thoughts wander
in the corners of my mind
Teasing me with you


Prince  -  19 Jun 10

Her songs, beautiful,
Given in praise of her Prince
Now everyone knows ...


"Sweaty palms"  -  19 Jun 10

Reaching for me with
grubby fingers, sweaty palms
... I think he loves me





A reminder that a Devil's Haikū has a syllable structure of 6 : 6 : 6 rather than the usual 5 : 7 : 5
and I have no idea who has sweaty palms and loves me ☺


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. {giggle} and grubby fingers!

    i love "Sound" {you know i love blackbirds} and "Prince" ~ "Naughty" sounds naughty! "Devil's Haikū 2" is as frightening as the first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to change the gender of the Haikū when originally writing it because a "lady" wouldn't have sweaty palms ☺


      Happy that you like my Blackbird offerings dani ♥ thank you for your Lovely comments

      Delete