Monday 25 February 2013

Haikū 69


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Life  -  12 Jul 10

Feeling my old life
slipping away ... crumbling
Waiting for new birth


Connection  -  12 Jul 10

I touched your hand ... once ...
the connection ~ permanent ~
always connected


Smile  -  13 Jul 10

Your smile wickedly
dances through my mind ~ showing
glimpses of a dream


Message  -  3 Jul 10

She left a secret
message ~ wrapped it in petals
and sealed with a kiss


Darkness  -  13 Jul 10

Darkness wrapped round me
Owls call ... speak my thoughts tonight
Mice hide in long grass





More to come before long...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Life" is powerful, "Connection" lovely and romantic, as is "Message". "Darkness" has an Asian haikū feel to it ~ beautiful! "Smile" is fun.

    yet again, an amazing assortment of haikū! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.

      Delete