Sunday 10 February 2013

Play ~ Weather Senryū


This little series grew while I was getting up and while having breakfast.  I present them for your delight [I hope] ~ or at least your entertainment.





Play ~ Weather Senryū  -  10 Feb 13


I

Rain ~ excitedly
tapping on the windowpane
Asks if he can play


II

Sun ~ plays tag in clouds
Says ~ come on try to catch me
Laughing ~ runs to hide


III

Wind ~ flirting in trees
Hears grasses calling out loud
Come ~ dance with us please





I LOVE the way Muse plays with my thoughts and offers little suggestions for poems.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. delightful, enchanting, charming ~ i love all of these, Ainsley!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting how these just seem to grow - thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments

      Delete