Thursday 7 February 2013

Love Enfolding [Moon-Wind III]


This poem is a direct follow-on from "Temptations [Moon-Wind II]" and continues the theme of the five senses which started in that poem.





Love Enfolding [Moon-Wind III]  -  07 Feb 13


I hear a gentle sound
Quiet yet clear ~ heard completely
Moon-wind sighs softly sweetly
Conjures images ~ thoughts
Deep within my mind
Waking and sleeping

An image of her beauty shines
Captivating me ~ enthralling me
She holds me close to her
She and I become We
As our thoughts entwine
Become one

Separate but complete
Moon-wind holds us together
Sighs ~ echoes our happy sighs
Sharing our journey through time
A moment within Eternity
Forever ~ together





Where this Moon-Wind sequence goes from here I wait to see.
Thanks again to Muse and dani for inspiring this series of poems.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. it was your words that began this series, Ainsley.

    this is breathtakingly beautiful and romantic!!!

    i love each one more than the last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ~ hoping that there are a few more "Moon-Wind" poems to come.

      Delete