Tuesday 26 February 2013

Gogyohka 3


Another selection from the hand-written Gogyohka archives.





Summoning  -  09 Jun 10

Summoning me
from my daydream
Smell of food cooking
is distracting me
Must go eat


Evening  -  11 Jun 10

Early evening
Warm sun still high ...
Watching us
Leading gently
toward night


The Happiest Place On Earth  -  22 Jun 10

Wherever
You are
Is
For me
"The happiest place on Earth"


Loss [themed short poem]  -  05 Jul 10

We ...
No more
I remember
Sadness
I cry


Summer Rain  -  15 Jul 10

Summer rain
blots out the sky
soaks the street
Suddenly ...
gone





There are more Gogyohka and other things to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i really enjoy your gogyohka, Ainsley! "Evening" is my favorite here, but they are all wonderful! "Loss" is a very close second!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather agree with your assessment dani ♥ thank you for your comments ♥

      Delete