Wednesday 8 July 2009

Remember Me


Looking around for something to add here I came across this poem and felt that it would be appropriate, for various reasons, for it to put it up here today. I have to admit that it would not be appropriate to publish the reasons but the poem is safe enough.



Remember Me 26 Aug 97

Remember me
Remember all those days
When we
Were together, where we,
Together, did all the happy things
That I remember
And enjoyed

Remember me
Remember the touch
The gentle caress
The gentle touch

Remember me
Remember the dreams we shared
The songs we sang
The dreams we shared

Remember me
Remember the ways
In which we touched
In which we played

Remember me
Remember the good times,
Ignore the bad times,
We both enjoyed

Remember me
Remember me

Remember me.




Memories of things past, often flood back without warning.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment