Wednesday 22 July 2009

Colours I


This is the first of two linked poems, connected by the 'Colours' theme. I shall not try to explain, just simply say - please read and explore...



Colours I - 21 Oct 00

Silver
Across my thoughts
Cascading

Moonlight
Drifts, in mist enwreathed
Swirling

Dream
Cocooning my cares and troubles
Protecting


Away from the flow
In a Might-have-been
Across the Maybe-if
A fantasy
Enshrouded in the If-onlys
I dream on


Blue
The midnight colour enfolding
Dream


A change of hue
Denotes a change of hour
Late night church bells,
Cascade, chase and play the fool,
Chasing into the early night
Dancing in the pre-dawn's
Early glow




As always, I invite comments - if you want to say something about any of my poems.

The next posting will be 'Colours II'...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment